Próżniomierz (wakuometr, miernik podciśnienia) Fieldpiece AVG2
- measurement of the low pressure air-conditioning system or cooling it during the pumping or dehumidifying agent.
The AVG2 vacuum head is an additional fieldpiece thermistor gauge that enables multimeters to measure the low pressure that occurs when operating the refrigerant system (primarily during refrigerant removal). The vacuum gauge measures and signals with the diode the correct pressure drop in the range from 50 to 2000 microns of mercury and converts these values into mVDC, the unit of measurement valid for the device connected with the head. When target pressures are variable, the service technician typically expects vacuum pressures to be in the range of 300-400 microns for small systems and 700 microns for large systems.
The sensor on the AVG2 vacuum gauge, which is a thermistor, is designed to withstand pressures up to 500 psi (3400kPa) and will not cause any damage to the transducer if it is exposed to the maximum pressures of your system. The thermistor, which is subjected to the vacuum under test, is supplied with a power supply which adjusts itself to keep the temperature of the resistor within a very narrow range. The less energy the sensor needs, the lower the pressure. Therefore, the supply to the vacuum gauge is measured and scaled against the pressure. To ensure unimpeded heat transfer from the thermistor, it is important to keep the sensor clean.Pros: the head has all the functions that stand-alone vacuum gauges offer, moreover, enabling direct measurements or data loading or logging (using DL3) determines the pressure with a resolution of 1 micron of mercury (0.001 mm Hg), in the range of 50 to 2000 microns leds indicate the direction of pressure changes (increasing, decreasing and stable) maximum pressure up to 500 psi easy access to the sensor, allowing you to conveniently care for its cleanliness 1/4 "male brass connector and" T "connector 9V standard battery system that turns off the device when idle (inactive when data is downloaded by the device) Works with all attachable Fieldpiece Gauges, and Mounts Electronic Display, and most third-party digital gauges.
- Sensor: precision thermistor
- Fitting: brass fitting Standard 1/4 "type" flared fitting "for men
- Currency: 1 mVDC / 1 micron of mercury
- Range: 50 to 2000 microns of mercury
- Resolution: 1 micron of mercury
- Accuracy: +/- 10% or +/- 10 microns (50 to 1000 microns) at 23 °C (± 5 °C) and relative humidity <90%
- Operating environment: 0 to 50 °C and a relative humidity of <75%
- Storage environment -20 to 60 °C and relative humidity <80% at the taken out batteries
- Indicator pumping: during the pressure reduction from atmospheric to about 2000 microns, the output of the head is over 3VDC to 2VDC
- Overload: 500psi (3400kPa)
- Battery: 9V
- Battery life: typically 35 to 40 hours (alkaline batteries). The red light indicates that the battery level is lower than the operating level
- Auto Power Off: To extend battery life, AVG2 head off automatically after 5 minutes, when the reading is above 70,000 microns